So these cookies are kind of insane…
- 250g rice flour
- 170g cashew butter
- 50g milled chia seeds
- 3/4 cup syrup (I used THIS ONE)
- 70g vegan chocolate (I used THIS ONE)
- Soya milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Mix everything in a large bowl
- Add extra soya milk (or any other milk alternative) to bring ingredients into a dough
- Roll into cookies, and bake in the oven for 15 minutes
These cookies are completely more-ish. Even the cookie dough without baking it is so so crazily good. I have saved a whole tub just to eat as dough… Me and my boyfriend both agreed that these cookies had a slight flapjack flavour (I don’t know why) but in a good way, I think maybe because of the cashew butter.
I think this recipe just goes to prove that you can eat healthy in January and stay away from sugar, dairy and gluten, and it totally doesn’t have to be hard or tasteless, in fact it is quite the opposite!
I hope you enjoy this recipe guys and please let me know how they turn out!