“it takes vulnerability to be yourself..”
This week on The In Alignment Podcast I am talking all about vulnerability…
Listen on Soundcloud HERE
Listen on iTunes HERE
Vulnerability has been a big theme in my life recently, and I wanted to share my big realisation I had around the subject.
In this episode I discuss:
– full expression and how to be fully authentic
– being authentic to open yourself up to connection
– trying to be someone who you are not and wearing a ‘mask’ (hiding your true self)
– my realisation- you don’t have to please everyone in the world..
– being vulnerable
– the practice of being vulnerable
– my happiness project – introducing gratitude and vulnerability in my life
– childhood memories that stick with us and how we can let them go
Finally I realised (during the recording of this podcast episode) that you are never going to resonate with everyone in the world so you might as well just be yourself… this is my parting message to you all.
Thank you so much for listening. I am really grateful to everyone who listens to this show so I want you to know that I appreciate you all. Much love.
Check out my favourite resources and support me by clicking on the links below:
- Listen and subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and Soundcloud.
- Here is a list of all my favourite BOOKS
- Sign up for a FREE 30 day trial of Audible
- Book YOGA RETREATS
- Book MEDITATION RETREATS