“To fully embody our best self, we must first say goodbye to our old one.”
Right now, I am at a cross roads in my life; a transition period between old and new. I am in the process of letting go of who I used to be and moving on to fully embody my best self.
This week on my podcast (The In Alignment Podcast) I am speaking all about saying goodbye to my old self; I share what I am doing to move forward; and how you can live everyday as your best self.
SAYING GOODBYE TO YOUR OLD SELF:
– Draw a picture of your ‘old self’ and surround it with all the things, characteristics, traits, habits that you want to give up.
– Draw another picture, this time of your highest self. Surround it with all the words describing who you are, who you want to be, and everything in between. Make it as inspirational and positive as you can. Fill the whole page!
LIVING AS YOUR BEST SELF:
– Take action RIGHT NOW to be your best self
– Remind yourself CONSTANTLY of who you want to be
– BREATHE IN all the qualities you want to manifest and embody; BREATHE OUT what is not serving you
I also talk about Mel Well’s book, The Goddess Revolution (which is life changing by the way)
To everyone who listens to my podcast, I want to say thank you. I am so grateful to you all. I wish you all happiness in your life and good luck with achieving all your dreams and becoming your best, highest self. Always remember: it is possible.
Much love to you all
You can find me on Instagram @rosa_prosser and also check out my podcast on iTunes and Soundcloud. Here is a list of all my favourite books, and you can support me by signing up to a free trial of audible below. Much much love!